maddan3

It's a Mad Mad World

Manderley Forever
Tatiana de Rosnay
France Book Tours

Icons of Rock and Rock Volume 2: David Bowie, Alice Cooper, Freddie Mercury and Bon Jovi - Mike Lynch, Michael L. Frizell, Jayfri Hashim

This is a perfect way to introduce four Rock'n'roll stars to kids that just can't bother with reading ordinary books or thinks Wikipedia is way too hard to manage because all the damn text. Or this could be the perfect graphic novel for hardcore Freddie Mercury fans like me. :)

Freddie Mercury's life is something I know a lot about already, but it's always nice to read about my favorite artist.

When it came to the four stories I actually liked David Bowie's the most since I didn't knew that about his life. He felt that he really had to struggle with his career and reading about his albums made me miss the 80s and MTV.

I like Jon Bon Jovi, but his chapter made me a bit irritated, he came of as the worlds biggest ego. It's all me, me me, all the time and everything was so damn easy for him and his band because they were so good and the best and God loves them and have made them the best band ever...or something like that...

Alice Coopers story was told a bit different from the others (of course, it's Alice Coopers). A bunch of kids need Alice Coopers help and summons him through a Quija board and doing that you get his life story.