maddan3

France Book Tours
Challenge Participant 80%

Batman: Arkham Knight Vol. 1

Batman Arkham Knight HC - Peter J. Tomasi

The Joker is dead! But as a new day begins in Gotham City, Dangerous new threats emerge and, Bruce Wayne still recovering from his injuries after his fight with The Joker must tend to them.

This graphic novel was absolutely wonderful to read; action, one-liners, The Joker (in a way), Harley Quinn, The Penguin, great art…etc.

Batman must fight terrible villains...well some vicious villains...well these two.

The Joker shows is face in a recorded testamente, demanding his body be returned to Harley Quinn...

Harley is looked up, but Bats, breaks her out to save Gordon's life when he is poisoned.

So she promise him that, she is a changed girl and tells him where the cure is and everything of course goes to hell. Harley Quinn changed? Never!

Instead she align herself with The Penguin...

Right, feeling as nauseous as me now? I do ship odd couples, but Harley smooching The Penguin, no thank you.

Then Fox has some problem

In Germany...

The Twins are back!

So, that is some of the stuff that went on in this graphic novel. Loved it, looking forward to reading more.

Leave you all with one of my favorite scenes from Batman: Arkham Knight Vol. 1:

I received this copy from the publisher through Edelweiss in return for an honest review! Thank you!