maddan3

Suspense Magazine blog tour

Suspense Magazine

by John Raab

on Tour June 2015

coverSuspense Magazine is an all digital magazine that was founded in 2007. We publish short stories, interviews, exclusive excerpts, articles and more. We have also in the past published alternate endings to very popular books, IE: Sara Paretsky's book "Critical Mass".

"Suspense Magazine is chock full of stunning artwork, intriguing fiction, and interviews It's a winner!"
—Tess Gerritsen, International Bestselling Author

Review:

This is a perfect magazine for anyone that likes thrillers, mystery, crime and suspense. I got the January/Februari 2015 issue to review and this is the first magazine in ages that I'm actually thinking of subscribing to. One thing that appealed to me from the start was the gorgeous cover:

I loved the interviews, the articles, the excerpts, the short stories and all the reviews. I have added a couple of books to my want to read list thanks to the issue.

This was 80 pages of fun and what I especially liked was that it was no boring advertising in the magazine. The advertising in this book was instead for instance about releases of new books or events like Trillerfest.

Get Your Subscription: Buy Now!

More About John:

John Raab founded Suspense Magazine in 2007. Also the host of three radio shows on Suspense Radio Network (Inside Edition, One on One and Beyond The Cover) also the producer for two more shows, Crime and Science Radio and The Story Blender.

The CEO / Publisher of Suspense Publishing a book publisher that publishes #1 NY Times Bestselling Author Paul Kemprecos, along with several other authors.

Catch Up:
author's website author's twitter author's facebook

Still on the Fence? Enter to Win:

This is a giveaway hosted by Partners In Crime Virtual Book Tours for John Raab & Suspense Magazine. There will be 1 ebook winner of Cornerstone by JM Leduc, 1 ebook winner of The Lone Wolf by Joseph Badal, and 1 winner of the next e-release of Suspense Magazine. The giveaway begins on June 1st, 2015 and runs through July 3rd, 2015. a Rafflecopter giveaway

Tour Participants: