maddan3

Tatiana de Rosnay
France Book Tours
Challenge Participant 80%

Top 10 books of 2015

The books are in no particular order! Although, there is one book that I love a bit more than all the others to be fair. If someone asks me about the one book that I have loved the most of all the ones I read 2015? Then I have to say, Robin Hobb's Fool's Quest

This was not an easy list to put together, the first 9 books no problem. But then I had to choose the final 10. And that was a bitch...

1. The Ice Twins by S.K Tremayne

The Ice Twins: A Novel - Peter Tremayne

A psychological thriller and a real page-turner. And, that ending...wow!

2.  A Pattern of Lies by Charles Todd

A Pattern of Lies: A Bess Crawford Mystery (Bess Crawford Mysteries) - Charles Todd

The latest book in the Bess Crawford series, I hadn't read the previous books, but this was so great that I had to buy the rest of them.

3. Northwood by Bill Schweigart

Northwoods - Bill Schweigart

The biggest surprise. I admit that I'm totally crazy for mysterious monsters in woods. I just love those X-files stand-alone episodes with monsters. This book was great and I planning on reading the first book in the series next year!

4. The Sea keeper's Daughters by Lisa Wingate

The Sea Keeper's Daughters (A Carolina Heirlooms Novel) - Lisa Wingate

Another big surprise. I usually don't read much Christan fiction, and I was a bit worried that the book would be too preachy or saccharine. But, I just loved the story. I even bought the previous two books in the series. This is the third book in the Caroline series.

5. Circling the Sun by Paula McLain

Circling the Sun - Paula McLain

Ever seen Out of Africa with Meryl Streep? Loved that movie? Then this is a book for you. It' not about Karen Blixen, she is in it. But this is a book about another woman, Beryl Markham, an equally interesting woman.

6. The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate

The Prayer Box - Lisa Wingate

Lisa Wingate manages to snag two places in my list. The first book in the Caroline series.

7. The Bone Labyrinth by James Rollins

The Bone Labyrinth - James Rollins

A brilliant book. James Rollins usually writes good adventure books. But, this time, he even manage to make me cry towards the end of the book.

8.  After You by Jojo Moyes

After You: A Novel - Jojo Moyes

The big question before I read this book was; could Jojo Moyes write a worthy sequel to Me Before You? The answer? Yes, she can! And, you know what? She even manage to write an ending that makes me wish for a third book...

9. A Song of Shadows by John Connolly

A Song of Shadows: A Charlie Parker Thriller - John Connolly

A Song of Shadow is on of the best in the Charles Parker series.

10.  Fool's Quest by Robin Hobb

Fool's Quest - Robin Hobb

I LOVE THIS ONE! I DO, I DO!