maddan3

Manderley Forever
Tatiana de Rosnay
France Book Tours
Challenge Participant 80%

2 years anniversary + 1 day!

I'm kind of hopeless to remember things like this. Although I managed to remember the right date for my anniversary on Netgalley(!). But, I honestly thought that it was the 26th not the 23rd that It's a Mad Mad World would turn 2 years old.

I had thought about doing a giveaway, but I will do it sometimes, later on, surprise you all sometime in the future. Right now doing something more than reading and watching the telly feels like a bit too much!

Anyway, I'm not for long posts, but I want to say that the last 2 years have been a blast, I've read a lot of books, made new friends and discovered new authors. Reading books and writing reviews have made life a lot more fun. And, I think it's amazing the community we have here on Booklikes.

I love the diversity among the book reviews here from graphic novels to crime novels to classic etc. And, I love getting tips to books to read! :)

Anyway, it's evening here in Sweden and I'm going to return to the sofa and a warm blanket. I hope you all have a lovely day/evening/morning!