maddan3

Manderley Forever
Tatiana de Rosnay
France Book Tours

March recap!

Better late than never is the theme for this post!

I for some reason, most lazy ones has been quite unwilling to do a recap of March. Probably the thought of adding ALL the books I have read to a post just felt too hard to do. Despite the fact, that there are just 25 of them, and that's not even a record for me...

Anyway, it was a very good month. Although not many 5 star books, but I did read The Madwoman Upstairs and that one was brilliant!

A couple of DNF's (3), most noticeable Chasing Tomorrow that I gave up after I stopped reading it in December. There comes a time when you just know that you will not continue with a book...

Surprise book of the month was Because of Miss Bridgeton. I do not read much romance novels, but that book arrived home on the day that I felt the need of a genre change. I call it fate!

Any book that you have read and loved among all of these?

A Thousand Yesteryears (Point Pleasant) - Mae Clair  Far From True: A Promise Falls Novel (Promise Falls Trilogy) - Linwood Barclay  The Madwoman Upstairs - Catherine Lowell  Like This, For Ever - S.J. Bolton The Beauty Volume 1 - Jason A. Hurley,Jeremy Haun  Hellbound - David McCaffrey  The Beauty of the End - Debbie Howells  Because of Miss Bridgerton - Julia Quinn  A Dark and Twisted Tide - Sharon Bolton  The English Girl - Katherine Webb The Firemaker - Peter May  The Marriage of Mary Russell: A short story featuring Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes - Laurie R. King  Fool Me Once - Harlan Coben  Sidney Chambers and The Dangers of Temptation (Grantchester) - James Runcie  Sidney Sheldon's Chasing Tomorrow - Sidney Sheldon,Tilly Bagshawe  Arachnohazard - Wren Cavanagh,Daniela Morescalchi  My Last Continent: A Novel - Midge Raymond  The Shadow Year - Hannah Richell  Gotham Academy Vol. 2: Calamity - Becky Cloonan,Brenden Fletcher,Karl Kerschl  War Hawk: A Tucker Wayne Novel - James Rollins,Grant Blackwood Skuggorna vänder tillbaka - Olivier Truc  The Father: Made in Sweden, Part I - Anton Svensson,Elizabeth Clark Wessel  Mannen mellan väggarna - Emma Ångström  Hälsning från de döda - Stuart MacBride  Berget bakom huset - Joyce Maynard