maddan3

Manderley Forever
Tatiana de Rosnay
France Book Tours

Cover Crush: A Season of Spells by Sylvia Izzo Hunter

Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love.

***********

I was browsing Edelweiss to find a nice cover for this week when I came across this one. I loved the intense blue color and the title font. The owl and London Bridge makes me curious to know what the book is all about...

Description:

From the author of Lady of Magick comes the latest novel in the “provocative series”* set in an alternate Regency England.

Three years after taking up residence at the University of Din Edin, Sophie and Gray return to London, escorting the heiress of Alba to meet the British prince to whom she is betrothed. Sparks fail to fly between Lucia and Roland, and the marriage alliance is cast into further doubt when the men who tried to poison King Henry are discovered to have escaped from prison.

Gray sets off to track the fugitives abroad, while Sophie tries to spark a connection between the bride and groom by enlisting them in her scheme to reopen a long-shuttered women’s college at Oxford. What they discover in the decaying college library may hold the key to protecting everything they hold dear—as well as a dark secret that could destroy it all.

***********
Check out this week's cover crush over at

Flashlight Commentary