maddan3

Tatiana de Rosnay
France Book Tours

Night and Day by Iris Johansen

Night and Day: An Eve Duncan Novel - Iris Johansen

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author comes the explosive third book in the latest Eve Duncan trilogy.

Iris Johansen's third book in her latest explosive trilogy starring forensic sculptor Eve Duncan takes readers on a high-energy adventure with Eve fighting to overcome the odds. Protecting Cara Delaney from the enemies who want her dead leads Eve to be their target. It will take everything she has to rescue Cara, and doing so will put that which is dearest to her at risk. Night and Day is the pulse-pounding race to a conclusion that will have readers on the edge of their seats.

*********

SHADOW PLAY, the first book in the trilogy and book 19 in the series was the first book I read by Iris Johansen with Eve Duncan and I was instantly hooked and since then have I read several Eve Duncan books. However, I've been looking forward to reading NIGHT AND DAY, the last in the trilogy after I read HIDE AWAY, the book before this one that ended with a cliffhanger...

READ THE REST OF THE REVIEW OVER AT FRESH FICTION!