maddan3

Manderley Forever
Tatiana de Rosnay
France Book Tours

Harley Quinn Vol. 5: The Joker's Last Laugh

Harley Quinn Vol. 5: The Joker's Last Laugh - Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti The problem with waiting let's say around two months to write a review is that the memory is a bit hazy. However, there are some things that I do remember from this volume and that's that I was disappointed that the Joker was hardly in it especially when you see the cover and read the description and the description pretty much tells you what will happen. They fight and break up. Ta da! I liked the last part of the volume best, with Harley finding a genie...hilarious.

That doesn't mean that the volume is bad, I did like it, I found it amazing and it was a hell of a lot better than the previous volume. The art is, as usual, good as well. I had when I start to read a comic and the change the artist along the way and ruin everything. But with Harley Quinn, is the art pretty much always good!

I want to thank the publisher for providing me with a free copy through Edelweiss for an honest review!