maddan3

Tatiana de Rosnay
France Book Tours

Hounded

Hounded - Kevin Hearne

Hounded is the first book about Atticus O´Sullivan, the last surviving druid. He lives in Arizona and runs an occult bookshop. And when he doesn’t do that, he tries to stay alive since he has been for hunted for centuries by an angry Celtic god that wants a sword he happened to take from a battlefield a long time ago.

Druids, gods and goddesses, werewolves and vampire and of course throw it some witches in the story and you have Hounded. And of course we can’t forget Oberon, Atticus Irish wolfhound. This book is nonstop action from the first page to the last. It was a great read and I’m looking forward to read the rest of the books in the series.

I found the book refreshing to read. Nice to follow a druids adventures in an urban fantasy instead of a werewolf, vampire or a witch. Of course all of those are in the book, but I don’t mind. A druid Is something new. And I like Atticus, I like his humor; “Monty Python is like catnip for nerds. Once you get them started quoting it, they are constitutionally incapable of feeling depressed.” This book has some great lines!